In just under 2 hrs from now, as I draft this, we will be subject to an annular solar eclipse. Those in Africa, who will see the full eclipse, will observe a ring of fire at its zenith. Alas, we are too far north, here in the UK, to even see a partial eclipse. BUT….
It seems to be a heavy duty and complex configuration of planets going to be activated, astrologically speaking. I won’t go into the astro details but the ‘planets’, asteroids and special-points-in-space involved, include…
- Sun/Helios – the revealer of truth who never judges but shines love and compassion
- Moon – the queen of your emotions and emotional journey in life
- Neptune – who influences the illusion [eg addictions, external (non-)reality] in your life so that you eventually discover truth(and is at his most powerful as he swims in Pisces)
- Saturn – the lord of karma and its timing
- The North Node of the lunar eclipse – influences your direction in life and brings to light things you know least about
- Uranus – the ‘Che Guevara’ of planets who can bring about rapid, unexpected change/revolution
- Eris – the goddess of strife
- Juno – the goddess of relationships
- Black Moon Lilith – the goddess of the high-most spiritual love and your innermost darkness at the same time
All but the last two have hard aspects to the Sun/Moon conjunction – which, in simple terms, means the possibility of conflict, tension, upset, strife, rebellion and revolution. BE WARY!!!
Now there ain’t a lot I want to say about what might or might not happen on a global level so I’ll stick to the advice I am trying to take heed of for myself, personally – and I’ve already had one run in!
- Don’t exert yourself so that you end up exacerbating any physical disability
- You may find yourself desirous to do something which the adolescent you wants to do (eg drink, smoke, gamble et al) but the mature you is saying “hold back”. Saturn is around to help you set boundaries and keep your focus on what’s best for you, specifically your physical and emotional self. But if you step outside these boundaries then Saturn might well return any transgressions, you make, back to you – only amplified.
- Watch your back, stay alert. Something or someone may sneak up on you and cause an upset. If you see it coming, stay cool.
- One or all the above may invoke a disconnection. This is not because of someone being right or wrong, it’s about people not being able to see others’ perceptions.
By standing back, staying cool by rising above the situation, you will see it for what it is. And you will be secure in the wisdom it brings – so that any decisions you make, as a result, are better informed. Avoid making a rash decision which is often Mars’ wont .
One love, stay cool
Paul C Burr
Facebook: Beowulf (>14,000 followers)