“You gave me the greatest gift I could ever have received, which is to know my own being, and this is why I will always be grateful, and never forget our work…”…….Georgie Shellis, Harrow
When we spend time with those whom we love (or are important to us) and can be truly ourselves, we feel fulfilled. Many of us, alas, hold back.Only 4 things hold us back in life.
- Fear and…
On the inside…
- Do you feel worthy enough?
- Do you have sufficient self-compassion and look after yourself?
- Do you possess the courage you want?
- Do you connect with others authentically?
- Are you ok with your human vulnerabilities?
- Do you allow others to see the real you?
If you answered “no” to any of the questions so far, try the flipside questions, do you…
- Sometimes overreact when other people upset you, and later regret your actions?
- Hide your feelings when others upset you and later wish you had been more truthful?
- Want to move on in life but can’t seem to get going?
- Embrace or lock yourself away from human vulnerabilities?
- Feel shame or fear that you can’t connect to other people?
- Suffer from negative emotions that stop you expressing your true self?
- How well do you connect with your true self?
- How well do you connect with others?
Rid yourself of the negative emotions that block you. Replace them with enabling inner resources and create the path to become your true self. Create relationships based on truth and authenticity.
If any of the above rings true and you might like my help.
Paul C Burr
#1 by L on October 7, 2018 - 20:16
I don’t get it, where does the 90 minutes come in to play? I live in a different country & would not be able to call the phone number, not that you expect me to actually think you would answer the phone, it must be a pre-recorded something?
#2 by Doctapaul on October 17, 2018 - 15:44
Only four things hold us back in life – anger, shame, hurt and fear. In fact the first three are all fear. Ergo, the only thing that holds me/us/you back in life is fear, often subconscious fear – which needs to be “integrated” within the whole you.
“Integrate” = merge with its opposite.
When you find out the precise nature and source of that fear, you can do something about it. With my help, this takes about 90 mins, give or take.
When you integrate fear, you give yourself the opportunity to change your life.