Posts Tagged Ceres
The Astro Stuff:
The direction your life takes/ the areas you know least about… The North Node (of the elliptic path travelled by the Moon around Earth) moves into Leo at around 14:28 BST today.
The influence of your childhood and past life experiences… The South Node thus moves into Leo’s opposite sign, Aquarius. They will travel through these respective signs until 6 Nov 2018.
Image from http://www.southastrodel.com
Love, beauty, money and your human values…Today, specifically, the North Node’s transition is influenced by the inconjunct (150°) Venus at 0° Aries. ‘Inconjunct’ can be an uncomfortable or quizzical influence.
Healing, wounding, the healer, the wounded… Chiron, the centaur, who heals all but himself, is also considered inconjunct at 27° Pisces, whereas…
Focus, consolidation, reduction, organisation, boundaries, truth, time and karma… Saturn provides a sympathetic (not a word usually associated with Saturn) perspective as it trines (60 deg) the North Node at 27° Sagittarius, which is also where we find…
Treasures of knowledge in the cosmic mind… The Galactic Centre: the point around which our whole galaxy, The Milky Way, turns. It was discovered in Feb 1974, fittingly with the North Node at 27° Sagittarius and Saturn at the South Node.
Mother Earth, Gaia, nurturing and caring through death, transformation as well as (re)birth The goddess Ceres, at 29deg Taurus, squares (90deg) with the North Node. Lastly…
Untainted feminine energy, dutiful, strong and unyielding to no man… The goddess, Vesta, inconjuncts the South Node at 28 deg Cancer
What Might All This Mean?
- The North Node stepping into Leo heralds the opportunity to change your direction in life; specifically, in how you shine to influence those around you. But to begin with, it won’t be without its challenges. In the next few days, it will be better to account, especially in close relationships: where you are, how you got here before deciding where you want to be. Wait until Venus moves on, around mid-May before taking action. With Mercury in retrograde, this is a time to review, reflect, restart, renegotiate BUT not start anything new!
- Inconjunct Venus asks you to question your values around love and money and adhere to your basic human values. Can you have all? If so how? What might you change?
- The South Node in Aquarius asks you step back, detach yourself, and account for the patterns in your childhood (you attracted) which help and hinder you. Who were the greatest influencers in your childhood? (All influence operates in a bandwidth.) How has each influencer helped you? How has each influence hold you back?
- If you were to know, ask yourself the same of past-life karmic inheritances.
- You’re seeking answers to your future, you’re accounting for where you are, from the past. It may well be quizzical. If so, at least acknowledge that which you don’t know. Knowing you don’t know is a major milestone in finding out.
- This can be a time for healing. But for this to occur, acknowledge how you first attracted the wound to be healed. (I call this “sensitive accounting”.) Account for how you did this without blame to those who wounded you. OR are you the wounder? If so, focus on how you can become the healer.
- Before starting anything new, focus on what needs to end and transform, to enable this.
- Be thorough, organise your ‘personal account’ with yourself: where you are, how you attracted people and events that influenced how you got here and then meditate and contemplate where you want to be. Notice the barriers and step beyond them in your imagination to begin with. Saturn will help you and maybe, just maybe, in doing so you will unearth some cosmic learning on how to move on.
“The Lodges all shall know that I am he
Who searches loins and hearts, to oversee
All works creative, and all works that find
Treasures of knowledge in the cosmic mind;
And I shall give to each his rightful share
Of knowledge, weighing all his works with care.”
From The Message to the Hierarchy of Helios, The Restored New Testament : The Hellenic Fragments…, by James R Bryce
TO SUMMARISE… Spend a week accounting for all the answers you come up with. Reflect on the answers without apportioning blame, neither on others nor yourself. Contemplate how you want to (shine) appear to others. As we move into the latter part of May, take action – one step at a time.
One love, stay cool
Paul C Burr
Facebook: Beowulf (>14,000 followers)