Quick Guide V – How to Apply Mindfulness to Business Relationships available as an e-book and in Kindle format from Smashwords. Paperback and Kindle versions now available from Amazon in US, UK and worldwide.
“I have worked with Paul periodically over the past 8 years to gain solutions to a number of people issues / opportunities. If you are looking for a Personal Coach to make a High Performer / High performing Team even better (particularly a senior player) – I would not hesitate to recommend him.” Sandra Ventre, Management Development Director, Ex Reckitt Benckiser, now with Qantas.
Over the years I’ve developed, begged and borrowed a number of techniques to help clients (you?) change their lives, quicker than, quickly. I encourage you to visit many of the pages.
My blogs cover a multidiscipline range of topics, from the material (e.g. business) to the ethereal (e.g. visions and dreams) to help you in all aspects of your life, externally and internally. Check out the categories in the centre column. The ‘wisdom’ shared comes from what I pick up from day to day life, my research and my client work.
My promise: “The material I use is powerful, very powerful. I know of nothing quicker or more effective. It’s non-mainstream. Which means you get non-mainstream results.”
Private Client: “You have been so instrumental in the positive changes in my life, I set quite a few goals, and one by one my goals are being achieved, thanks to you, showing me how” Debbie (via Skype) Cape Town, South Africa.
In a nutshell, I (know how to) help you to:
In business (30% plus, in weeks, if not days)….
- Increase your personal effectiveness and influence (e.g. in sales, business change, leadership and startups)
- Increase your ‘strategic’ influence (over communities of people with whom you don’t have day to day contact)
- Increase (or restore lost ) confidence, passion, curiosity, composure, articulacy, sensibility, inspiration, the ability to co-opt, faith in self; i.e. “get your mojo working”
- Find and insert missing pieces in the jigsaw of your repertoire; increase the choices you allow yourself
- Work through your business strategy, to iron out the glitches before they happen. The later you leave it, the more costly the glitch! (Like forcing a jigsaw piece into a place it doesn’t quite fit. When you pull it out, you bring many of the adjoining pieces with it.)
On a personal level….
- Get rid of all the negative stuff (you probably picked up as a child) in 90 minutes. “Equivalent to 18 months therapy” – radio psychologist and client.
- Get over something or someone you have lost (or are losing), perhaps suddenly. AND MOVE ON - emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
- Get a much clearer picture of your Truth, your purpose and the ‘contract’ you signed up to deliver in this lifetime.
- Reveal the subtle forces that shape the context your life, right now.
- Equip yourself with simple exercises to follow the pathway to achieve your purpose.
I’m a multi-discipline author. I also ghost write, commercial and personal content. I’m a professional speaker. I’ve a PhD in Statistics. I’m a Master Practitioner in: NLP, this/past life regression and hypnotherapy. I channel wisdom from my client’s Higher Self.
AND… the techniques I use now, go way beyond.
You can read more about the I, me, now here.
You can read about my career background here.